Saturday, June 23, 2012

Cetaphil DailyAdvance Ultra Hydrating Lotion

I'm really not sure what possessed me to grab this bottle of moisturizer.  But after seeing that there are no parabens in it, I decided to go ahead and give it a try.  Years ago I had tried Cetaphil original moisturizer, and it did not moisturize enough for me.  I liked that it was fragrance free, but I had to put on 3 layers.

This did not disappoint.  One layer is generally all that I need, and I don't need to slather it on, either.  I used to use Dramatically Different Moisturizing lotion by Clinique, and I had to put on 4-5 layers, and still felt dry.  So, this is great!  The price point is good, you get a large bottle with a pump top (love those!) and you can get it while you are on a Target run instead of making a special trip to the department store.  I have sensitive skin, but this didn't seem to make it break out (I have oily T), but very dry cheeks.  This works out well for me.  I put it on all over and it works out fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment