Saturday, August 25, 2012

Review: Yes to Carrots, C Me Shine Lip Gloss: Rose Bliss

Yes! to: No parabens, 95% organic.

Personally, this color, which looks very neutral in the tube, makes me look a bit ghastly, so I can't wear it alone. It's also very minty. I opened this hoping for a gloss that I can use in the morning, before breakfast - and I don't like other flavors mingling with my morning tea. It leaves you with a minty tingly feeling on your lips.

This is not sticky. It is of moderate moisturizing ability. It's doesn't leave my lips super soft, but it does a decent job. The staying power is moderate.

The minty flavor/scent stays around for a bit, it's distracting to me.  Personally I don't like this.  But, it may not bother everyone.  But - very affordable.  And, pigmentation is decent.  So - 3/5 stars from me, but that's due to my quirks.  I think if I were going to be more fair about it, 4/5 stars, if the color were different and I were neutral about minty smells and sensations.

No comments:

Post a Comment